The Cayman Islands: Land Investment
- British overseas territory, operating British common law
- Zero Taxation
- Economic & political stability
- Supportive business environment
- Direct access to international markets
- Highest standard of living in the Caribbean
The Cayman Islands enjoys a prominence on the global stage that far belies its physical size.
Already a major global player in the tourism and financial services sectors, this British Overseas Territory has now become a hotbed for investment thanks to an outstanding set of credentials.
Assets such as their natural beauty, tax free status, economic and political stability, supportive business environment, direct access to international markets and a standard of living that compares favourably to most cosmopolitan cities in the world.
These prestigious Islands are quite unlike any other place on earth and their uniqueness provides real estate investors with unrivalled opportunities.
Why NOW is the time to invest in land…
While other investment markets are in stagnation or decline, the ever-increasing demand for land means that this is one of the few growth investment strategies of today.
The inherent qualities of land - being a real, finite and once again affordable - make this the perfect investment vehicle for those looking for reliable returns.
Why NOW is the time to invest in land in the Cayman Islands…
There’s never been a better time to invest in land on the Cayman Islands. A recent shift in land ownership has opened up opportunities for private investors which were once the sole domain of existing landowners on the islands.
While land suitable for development can cost up to 40% of the price of a new property elsewhere in the world, our residential building plots in the Cayman Islands cost as little as 5% of the potential re-sale price of a completed property.
This significant extra profit potential makes Cayman Islands land investment one of the most potentially lucrative strategies in the current market.
The price index starts at £50,000 with £10,000 down and the remainder interest free over 3,4,or 5 years.
Bijou Beach Resort: Grand Cayman £149,000
Ocean Bay II: Little Cayman from £70,000
Ascot Estate: Cayman Brac from £50,000
Angel Sands: Little Cayman BEACH FRONT £209,000
Little Dolphin Estate: Cayman Brac DISCOUNTED £50,000
Other plots available which are not listed on this website
10 Reasons why you should invest in land in the Cayman Islands
1) Investor friendly Country:
• Foreign investors and local one are treated equally
• No limitations to ownership of property by foreigners
• No restrictions to enter/exit the country
2) Business rules are investor friendly:
• No currency exchange controls or forced conversion issues
• Foreign currency can be used freely: Dollars, Euros, GBP etc
• No restrictions or taxes when transferring money into the country
• No restrictions or taxes when transferring money out of the country
• Strict banking secrecy and tax secrecy laws
4) Solid Legal System:
• British Common Law
• Strong reputation for respect of contracts and private property
• Independent and reputable judiciary
• Corruption is not an issue in the country
5) Private Property rights are strongly protected:
• Constitutional right enforced
• No history of expropriations
• Title guaranteed by government
• UK cadastral land registry system
• Exclusive paradise only 70 minutes from Miami
• Middle of tranquil Caribbean Sea
• Climate seldom sees temperatures above 32 or below 21 degrees Celsius
7) Political Stability:
• Caymans remain under gentle rule & protection of the United Kingdom
• Tried & true framework developed by the British & ruled by the Queens Governor
• Established position as a financial & investment centre
8) Advantageous Tax Regulations:
• Absolute Tax Freedom
• No property Tax
• No capital gains tax
• No inheritance tax
9) Sophisticated & reliable infrastructure:
• Paved public roads
• Utility companies provide water & electricity
• State of the art communications systems
• Cable & wireless
• Port facilities
• Airport terminals with International flights
• Hospitals & medical services
• Public & private school systems
10) Clean & safe environment:
• No heavy industry means clean air
• Crystal clear & unpolluted water
• Sewage disposal
• No tropical diseases
• No venomous creatures & rabies free
• No crime